Exhibitor & Visitor Information
If you are interested in exhibiting or holding a stall at the Vintage Rally, then please download the relevant entry form and return it no later than 1 May. All applications for trade stands and entries to be sent to Elaine Wannop at East Cote Cottage, Skinburness, Silloth, Cumbria, CA7 4QH. Tel: 016973 32505. Email: email@example.com
Entry forms will be available for download from the website.
Closing date for entries is 1 May. Late entries will be taken up to 10 am on the day but will not be included in the programme.
- Only one souvenir is presented per exhibitor, regardless of the number of entries.
- Entry is free for all exhibitors but donations to the cost of running the rally are gratefully received.
- Camping is available free of charge to exhibitors only. The earliest that you will be allowed to set up on the Green is Thursday evening and any exhibitor arriving before this will be asked to leave.
- Dogs are permitted but must be kept on a lead at all times and please clean up any mess.
- EXHIBITS MUST BE IN PLACE BY 10.00 AM.
- No running machinery to be left unattended.
- All exhibitors must be in possession of current Public Liability Insurance Cover of at least £2,000,0000.
- All moving vehicles must be in possession of third party cover which must be produced on the day of the rally if requested.
- NB in the interest of safety, please ensure that anyone authorised to drive an exhibited vehicle at this event, holds a current driving licence. Please check with your own insurance that you are covered for exhibiting.
- PLEASE – Respect our volunteers! Abusive behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in you being asked to leave the event.
Click here to view the Safety Notice.