Sat 8 June 2019 – UPDATE

Due to the current weather conditions (heavy rain & strong winds) the Secretary’s tent is out of commission and there will be no registrations taking place this morning for exhibitors. The committee will re-assess things at lunchtime to see if there is any improvement in the weather and see whether any of the organised activities can go ahead.

Tomorrow is forecast to be a much better day thankfully. Further updates will be posted on here as the day goes on.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *